11.15.2009

It's a Baby Story - Sneak Peak

Isn't she lovely?

I was so excited to be asked to document the birth story of this precious bundle of joy! I have seen a few done by other photographers and fell in love with the emotion of them, and I couldn't wait to do one!

But, there were a few hiccups along the way. This little girl decided to come a few weeks early, and they had to do an emergency c-sect. No photogs, obviously! THEN the hospital put in place an H1N1 policy, only TWO visitors, PERIOD!!! So I wasn't going to be able to take any pictures of her at the hospital. I was beyond bummed. I couldn't wait to meet this little one, plus I couldn't wait to take some pictures!!

Well the last night before Mommy and baby were discharged I got a call, 20 minutes before visiting hours were to end, and was told they were allowing ONE more visitor per patient. YAY!!!

I can't wait to put this piece together. It won't be what Mommy and I had originally wanted, but it will be perfect none the less.

Welcome baby Delilah!
Photobucket

No comments: